week 2: Tres Amigos

Tres Amigos!

The walls are decorated with old paintings of Mexican heroes. As I arrive, The first thing I think is ” This place is packed! ” This is the-must-go-to restaurant in Austin! My favorite restaurant….

An obvious reason why this place is my favorite restaurant is- the food! They have mouth watering enchiladas and delectable quesadillas. The food is prepared in a huge kitchen that houses many talented chefs. As my family sits and eats  salty chips and spicy salsa, I have already begun to look on the menu for what I want to order.  Sizzling enchiladas and crunchy tacos pass by my face and each time I wonder ” Are those mine? ” Even though each dish is different they are the same in precision of cooking, plating and- taste! Now, I don’t mean each dish tastes the same, I mean they are all very tasty.

Atmosphere- Tres Amigos has a GREAT atmosphere. Everybody’s outstandingly nice and talkative and the waiters are phenomenal! They bring out your food super-duper fast without ever spilling anything. You’re usually greeted with big smiles and steaming plates. It’s physically and mentally impossible to be in a bad mood here. I love visiting this restaurant with my grandmother and family when we have time! This is a great family restaurant and I encourage you to go and take a visit here! I’d add the directions but I’m not very good with them!

Tres Amigos is a great restaurant to visit, and if your in the mood for Mexican food… Well, you know what to do!

20140324-135028.jpg

3 thoughts on “week 2: Tres Amigos

• Posted on April 17, 2014 at 7:54 am

I totally agree with all of this! The food is great the waiters are phenomenal and it’s always packed!
    Our family goes there at least once a month! It is the best! When I go I normally order the beef fajitas, but I always end up filling up on the amazing chips and salsa!

Reply
  • Posted on April 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm

I love tres amigos it’s so good I love there tortilla chips!

Reply
  • Posted on April 18, 2014 at 10:43 am

I like your imagery of the chefs and steaming plates it’s great. I agree whith everything you said. It is always packed to I love it!

Reply